Monday 18 April 2016

PingTung, Taiwan - TWO ALICEs in FOUR! 屏東,台灣 - 兩個 ALICEs 成為四!

PingTung, Taiwan - TWO ALICEs in FOUR!
屏東,台灣 - 兩個 ALICEs成為四!

Click on Image to Enlarge
Ping-Tung Taiwan - TWO ALICEs in FOUR!
屏東,台灣 - 兩個ALICEs成為四!c2016 鄭伊宸 / 古兆容

I saw ONE Alice. I saw two Alices. I saw three Alices. I saw four!!!! What has happened to my eyes asked the Mad Hatter? There was one, now four?!  Was it the tea I just drank? The cake I ate? Time to set the table for one more than Alice and myself...

只見一個個愛麗絲。我看到兩個愛麗絲的。我看到了三個愛麗絲的。我看見四位!!!!發生了什麼事我的眼睛問瘋帽子?有一個,再過4?當時,我只是喝了茶?我吃了蛋糕?時間設置表為一個比愛麗絲和自己更多...
google translation

---
Vocabulary- 詞彙

I- 
saw- 鋸 , 看到
one Alice- 1 Alice
two Alices- 2 Alices
three Alices- 3 Alices
four- 
What has happened to my eyes?- 發生了什麼事我的眼睛?
asked- 
Mad Hatter- 瘋了
There was one, now four!-  有一個,現在四!
Was it the tea?- 是不是茶?
I just drank.- 我剛喝。
The cake I ate?- 我吃了蛋糕?
Time to set the table.- 時間設置表。
for one more- 多一個
myself- 

c2016 Dirk Ross All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment