Saturday 23 April 2016

ALICEs Number ONE Shot! - ALICE的頭號拍!




Click on Image to Enlarge
ALICE's Number ONE Shot! - ALICE 的頭號拍!
C 2016 Photo by 牛牛
ALICES'Number ONE Shot!
  Alice emerged from the watery depths to appear for me to see. She sat upon a mossy sunlit rock in a cleft on the shore to dry from the cold depths.   What beauty Alice had brought up with her, colors of blues rarely seen, and hair as if moss, from the sea deep.
  Fair Alice speak one word, a word that will  confirm that you are real and not some water maiden that has been pulled from her secret lair.  If ye not be real, pull me under to be with you in that dream-filled place from whence you have come and keep me there with you as I wish never to live in the world above without you. For having seen your beauty once, I have been mortally wounded, I wish never to be apart in this world or the other. 


Alice的頭號拍!
愛麗絲從水汪汪的深處湧現出現給我看看。她在裂坐在一個石頭長滿青苔的岸邊從寒冷的深度乾燥。愛麗絲已經長大,她什麼是美,藍色的顏色很少見到,和頭髮好像青苔,從海深。
  博覽會愛麗絲說一個字,那將確認你是真正的,而不是已經從她的秘密巢穴拉一些水姑娘的一句話。如果你們不真實,拉我下和你的夢想充滿地方從那裡你也來和大家讓我有,因為我從來沒有想住在上面爾德沒有你。對於在看到你的美一次,我已經身受重傷,我希望永遠不要分開在世界上,就算上面。

ALICES'Number ONE Shot!- ALICE的頭號拍!
emerged from the watery depths- 從水樣depths-出現
to appear for me to see - 出現給我看看
She sat upon a mossy rock in a cleft on the shore - 她在裂坐在一個莫西羅克上了岸

to dry from the cold depths- 從寒冷的depths-幹
What beauty Alice had brought up with her - 什麼是美愛麗絲已經長大的她

colors of blues rarely seen- 顏色藍色很少seen
and hair as if mosses - 和頭髮彷彿苔蘚
from the sea deep- 從海深
Fair Alice speak one word- 博覽會愛麗絲說一個字
word that will  confirm that you are real- 一句話,這將確認是否是真實的

and not some water maiden that has been pulled from her secret lair- 而不是說已經從她的秘密巢穴拉一些水少女

If ye not be real- 如果你們不實
pull me under to be with you in that dream-filled place from- 拉我下與你同在,從這個夢想填充的地方

whence you have come- 從那裡,你來了
keep me there with you as I wish never to live in the world above without you- 你讓我有,我想永遠生活在這個世界上面沒有你

For having seen your beauty once- 對於在看到你的美麗一次
I have been mortally wounded- 我一直在致命傷

wish never to be apart in this world, even if above- 希望永遠不要分開在世界上,即使上述

C2016 Text and Story by Dirk Ross.  All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment